Resources for Parents
- The American Psychological Association (APA) has provided some excellent resources for parents on how to talk to your children about 9/11. Click here to view this helpful information.
- The Association for Behavioral and Cognitive Therapies (ABCT) has a webpage with information related to Evidence-Based Mental Health Treatment for Children and Adolescents. Click here to view the webpage.
- Click here to see what parents are saying about PCIT on Babycenter!
- Click here and scroll down to page 8 to know what qualities to look for as well as questions to ask your PCIT therapist.
- The National Child Traumatic Stress Network (NCTSN) has posted an excellent page for parents on Child Traumatic Stress. To visitthis page, click here.