PCIT in the News
- October 24, 2012– Connecting parents,educators, and others who work with people with developmental disabilities
Scroll down to the bottom of this article to read about the first school district in Minnesota (Anoka-Hennepin) to offer PCIT!
- September 11, 2012– Resource Spotlight: The Parent-Child Interaction Center
Click to read a blog post featuring PCIT in Fort Collins, CO.
- May 30, 2012– Parent-Child Therapy Aims to Reduce Abuse
Here is a brief article from Deschutes, County, Oregon – about PCIT programs and the building of a new PCIT room. Be sure to check out the video!
- May 21, 2012– Parent, child therapy aims to improve military family relationships
The U.S Army has caught on to the notion that PCIT is very good for young families experiencing stress from military service, deployment, and soldiers returning from the middle east.
- November 17, 2011– Interventions Show Promise in Treating Depression Among Preschoolers
This article mentions PCIT as a promising intervention to treat depression among preschool children.