Resources for Parents
- The American Psychological Association (APA) has provided some excellent resources for parents on how to talk to your children about 9/11. Click here to view this helpful information.
- The Association for Behavioral and Cognitive Therapies (ABCT) has a webpage with information related to Evidence-Based Mental Health Treatment for Children and Adolescents. Click here to view the webpage.
- Click here to see what parents are saying about PCIT on Babycenter!
- Click here and scroll down to page 8 to know what qualities to look for as well as questions to ask your PCIT therapist.
- The National Child Traumatic Stress Network (NCTSN) has posted an excellent page for parents on Child Traumatic Stress. To visitthis page, click here.
Check out these videos to learn more about PCIT!