PCIT International is excited to announce a new series of PCIT CE videos!
- Videos can be viewed from the convenience of your own home or office.
- These videos are endorsed by PCIT International and approved for PCIT CE credit (the credit needed for continued certification in PCIT).
- American Psychological Association CE credit is also available for all videos.
- Pricing for each hour-long video is $35 for PCIT CE credit/$45 for PCIT & APA CE credit.
- Videos focus on specialty topics and are presented by PCIT Master Trainers.
- See www.auburn.edu/pcit for more details!
- Dr. Rhea Chase: PCIT for Anxiety
- Dr. Yi-Chuen Chen (Presentation in Mandarin Chinese): Application of Parent-Child Interaction Therapy to Taiwanese Families
- Dr. Melanie Fernandez: TCIT Interaction Training: Evolution of an Adaptation
- Dr. Emma Girard: PCIT in Community Settings
- Dr. Steven Kurtz: PCIT Adapted for Selective Mutism
- Dr. Joshua Masse: Having Pride in your Home: Implementing Home-Based PCIT with Fidelity
- Dr. Larissa Niec: PCIT Supervision: Tips and Strategies to Support Clinicians and Sustain Programs*
- Dr. John Paul Abner: Engaging Fathers in PCIT: Breaking Down the Dad Barrier